Gamestar+ Confirms Partnership With Ava Labs
The gaming industry is about to experience a whole new dimension that will be extremely exciting and rewarding.
Most projects are experiencing a transformation from their traditional ecosystem to a more fulfilling and exciting one that would entice more users to such platforms.
There is certainly no exception to this rule, as the advent of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies has opened the windows of opportunity for the required transformation that these projects deserve.
One of the most exciting stories to hit the entire crypto ecosystem is the announcement of the partnership between Gamestar+ and Ava Labs.
However, many people may not realize how significant this is because they have a limited understanding of what the partnership will look like and bring to users and investors.
We at Love Monsters are very excited as we believe in the partnership, which has the potential to bring a large number of new users into the crypto ecosystem just by playing games produced by Gamestar+.
What is Gamestar+?
Gamestar+ is a next-generation streaming app that combines an innovative ‘play to earn’ blockchain architecture with globally recognized brands to deliver unique social gaming content through TV, mobile, and connected devices.
This might not be explicitly mentioned, but just the same way that Netflix transformed home entertainment and the likes of Spotify transformed the music industry, Gamestar+ is ultimately designed to transform board games by creating an engaging atmosphere in the metaverse for players to interact, which would eventually turn the games we know and love into interactive multimedia experiences.
Does anyone feel excited? I am very sure you will be when you also understand that there is a partnership between Gamestar+ and Ava Labs.
What is Ava Labs?
Ava Labs is the developmental arm of the blockchain project called Avalanche. This may sound a bit complex or complicated, but this is the purpose of this article. Essentially, to put things into perspective.
What is Avalanche (AVAX)?
Avalanche is a high-performance, scalable, customizable, and secure blockchain platform. It targets three broad use cases:
– Building application-specific blockchains, spanning permissioned (private) and permissionless (public) deployments.
– Building and launching highly scalable and decentralized applications (Dapps).
– Building arbitrarily complex digital assets with custom rules, covenants, and riders (smart assets)
What makes Avalanche outstanding?
- Scalable: Avalanche is designed to be massively scalable, robust, and efficient. The core consensus engine is able to support a global network of potentially hundreds of millions of internet-connected, low and high-powered devices that operate seamlessly, with low latencies and very high transactions per second.
- Secure: Avalanche is designed to achieve a high level of security as it provides the infrastructure for safety and redundancy when an attacker or hacker is below a certain threshold on the blockchain.
- Decentralized: Avalanche is designed to provide unprecedented decentralization. This implies a commitment to multiple client implementations and no centralized control of any kind. The ecosystem is designed to avoid divisions between classes of users with different interests. Crucially, there is no distinction between miners, developers, and users.
- Governable and Democratic: Avalanche is a highly inclusive platform, which enables anyone to connect to its network and participate in validation and first-hand in governance. Any token holder can have a vote on selecting key financial parameters and on choosing how the system evolves.
- Interoperable and Flexible: Avalanche is designed to be a universal and flexible infrastructure for a multitude of blockchains/assets, where the base $AVAX is used for security and as a unit of account for exchange. The system is intended to support, in a value-neutral fashion, many blockchains being built on the platform.
The platform is designed from the ground up to make it easy to port existing blockchains onto it, to import balances, to support multiple scripting languages and virtual machines, and to meaningfully support multiple deployment scenarios.
Bringing the excitement to the world.
The partnership between Gamestar+ and Avalanche is obviously going to be a game changer, just as it was mentioned earlier as compared to Netflix and Spotify. Games like Love Monster would essentially be a massive multiplayer and individual gaming experience for the gaming community to get their hands on and also earn.
We intend to bring an awesome experience to gamers all over the world who will be interacting with our gaming platform on the Avalanche blockchain.